about The Sunset
Enjoy one of our en suite beach huts or guest house rooms. Enjoy the multi-cuisine restaurant offering the best in fresh fish and seafood as well as traditional Indian, Oriental and Continental cuisine. Enjoy our warm hospitality. If you want something special, just let us know and we will do our best to arrange it for you. Go across our private bridge to the beach and make the most of the perfect Goan weather on one of our sunbeds. We are located just 5 minutes from Mandrem market, 25 minutes from Anjuna, 30 minutes from Mapusa and 45 minutes from Panjim. We can arrange for one of our dedicated local taxis to take you to visit one of the local markets, the forts of northern Goa, the temples and churches, Old Goa to name but a few of the amazing sights in store for you. At the end of the day enjoy the sunset with a cocktail in our bar and restaurant offering superb sea views. This is rest and relaxation as it should be! Let us make this your perfect holiday. Sedlaoreet aliqut tellolor dapibus eget elntum vel cursus eleifend eliauctor wisi et urnau nteger rutrum ante eu lalum libero nisl porta vel scelerisque eget malesuada at neque. Vivamus eget nibh. Etiam cursus leo vel metus. Nulla facilienean nec eros.
- Stay in our traditional bamboo huts or take one of the upper floor rooms in our guest house. All rooms are en suite with toilet and shower.
- Enjoy the wide and varied cuisine in our restaurant. If it isn’t on the menu – just ask and we will do our best to provide it for you.
- Relax in safety and security; we have a guard on duty 24 hours a day.
- For extra security we offer safe deposit boxes at no extra cost.
- The beautiful expanse of sandy unspoilt beach is patrolled by lifeguards throughout the day.
- Beach beds and umbrellas for use of our guests
- Cable TV in restaurant
- Free wi-fi in rooms and restaurant
- Doctor on call (but we hope you won’t need him).
- Relax and enjoy our warm hospitality.
You can download the MENU (pdf, 10 mb)
Guest House Rooms
All our guest rooms are on the upper floor and have the benefit of en suite facilities and shower. The rooms all contain double beds and wardrobe and there is facility for one child bed. Three of the rooms have balconies with table and chairs so that you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of our beautiful location. Residents also have exclusive use of the sun terrace on the roof.
Our superior huts contain a double bed, sofa and wardrobe and benefit from en suite facilities and shower. A mosquito net is also available for your added comfort. There is also facility for two additional beds for children. The huts all have a small private terrace area with a table and chairs plus the facility for sunbeds on request.
Our standard huts contain a double bed, with mosquito net, and wardrobe and benefit from en suite facilities and shower. The huts all have a small private terrace area with a table and two chairs.